Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 36 Life of a Stuffed Animal Hoarder

Life of a Stuffed Animal Hoarder
Her name is Braelyn.
She LOVES stuffed animals and she knows she has a problem.

We were in Mesa 2 weekends ago and Brae always has to bring a couple of her stuffed animal friends along. They cannot be forgotten. This is how the conversation went after she asked to have something.

Jeremy: Brae you have way too much stuff.
Me: Brae you need to think about giving some stuff away and defintiely do not bring any stuffed animals our next trip. You worry way too much about them.
Brae: But I love my stuffed animals. I can't give any of them away. I KNOW I'M A STUFFED ANIMAL HOARDER.
Jeremy & Me : (LAUGHTER)
Brae: What? What are you laughing about?
Jeremy:  As long as you know you have a problem.


That is the first step to Stuffed Animal Addiction Recovery.

ADMIT THE PROBLEM 
Brae has watched the Life of a Hoarder show hence the whole hoarding word usage.

No comments: