This is the only place where you will
see boys blowing kisses to their Moms.
And it usually is just the kindergarteners.
I look at my Brae.
She is growing up.
Not too long ago her backpack was way to big and was half her height and when she ran with it on it could bounce her off balance. Now she is getting so independent and tall.
I do occasionally pick her up
and carry her because before long she will be way too big.
She's growing I'm NOT!
I was in the local church book store and there was this wall hanging that talked about before you know it the dirty handprints on the wall will get higher and higher before they disappear.
I almost started to cry and the lady at the counter almost did as she talked about her kids now grown.
Time flies.
I only have it seems only a couple of years before Brae leaves off to college.
Live in the moment.
Don't live in the past of what should have been.
Live now.
It's something I have to remind myself everyday.

No comments:
Post a Comment