Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 53 Spring Break around Arizona


Day 53
SPRING BREAK AROUND ARIZONA

We left Snowflake for Mesa so I could work.
Then we were off to Casa Grande where Jeremy has been working for the past 6 months.
Stayed the night and I went back to Chandler to work (doing my hair clients, I travel to their house) and then met my sister Pais and we all traveled to Tucson to go to Fletcher's house to visit and Pais and I went on to visit my Aunt Jenna who is in a hospital there.
Then back to Fletcher's where the kids had a great time getting dirty and playing in Fletcher and Becca's back yard.

Fletch and Bec have been doing projects on their backyard.
They did a little playset with slide and let the kids write their names on it.
FUN!
 Brae and Azure Sky
having some one on one cousin time.
Justin and Brae
 playing and waiting for Bjorn
to wake up from his nap.

No comments: