Tuesday, January 18, 2011

DAY 14 HALF MARATHON MAMA CLUB

 DAY 14
Half Marathon Mama Club
So my sister Pais and I joined the Half Marathon Mama Club.
My friend Kassidi called herself the Marathon Mama.
I thought it was cute.
She REALLY did do a marathon.
She is amazing.
But I know lots of women that have done half marathons
 and I have been wanting to join their club!
Initiation:
3 months of training
A few blisters
Lots of calories burned
Sore muscles and cramping



 TONS OF PEOPLE
We are in our corral waiting for the half to start.
I have my little camera I brought along.
 We are nervous....
telling each other we can do this....
We WILL finish this!
The race has begun
and we are slowly moving to the front
of the start line in waves. It started at 8:25a.m..
Pais here is talking herself into this
 and together we are about to run our first
half marathon together!



9:05
HERE WE GO!!!!!

No comments: