Friday, January 14, 2011

DAY 12 I need this picture today.....

DAY 12
I need this picture today....
I have had a terrible day today.
I wish I could divuldge what I am talking about.
I will in March.
 We have been on a roller coaster of an
emotional ride for the past 3 weeks.
 It is looking like we aren't going to have the
outcome we were hoping for.
Why does life have to be so trying at times.
Sometimes I can't bear it.
So I had a good cry and now I'm feeling like I can handle it.
And of course a good night's rest....

2 comments:

Paradise Found said...

Sleep, that always helps me too. And your silly girl probably helps dry up a few of those tears. I'm sorry things aren't working out how you'd like. March is a long way off in letting us know what's up. Hang in there!

BrookeNaomi said...

Way to go on your Half! I find that bawling about the crap life brings is very helpful. Keep your head up and it will all be ok in he end. When one door closes another one opens, but waiting in the hall is hell right? I understand hard times. Let me know if you need to chat:)