DAY 13
TEAM
CRUISERS
4 BRUISERS
My sister Paisley and I completed our
first P.F. Changs Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon yesterday.
Paisley's son Justin has hemophilia.
We raised money for Arizona Hemophilia Association.
This week I will be posting pictures of our 13.1 mile journey!

2 comments:
Oh man, congrats!! I love that it's your "first", so that means you'll be doing more?? I was a little sad I didn't find the time to train for this race so close to home. I did the San Diego half back in June. Was training hard for you? Or are you one of those natural born runners? :) I had a rough time, but can't wait to do another one.
Training wasnt hard but time consuming. I took it slow not to get injured and training through the holidays was a challenge. But it was fun. Signing up for the half in Disneyworld in January 2012. The doing this one the following weekend again.
Post a Comment