Monday, January 3, 2011

363 Days of Photos

For fun this year.
One of my goals is to get out and take a photo everyday and post it.
I'm already starting a couple of days late so hopefully I can do it!
They will be just random pictures.
No RHYME No REASON.
 Day 1 ZOE



4 comments:

Dana said...

I love the treatment you did on this photo. Do share...what action did you use?

Arabeth said...

I used Photoshop Elements 9 with texture blended in the background.

Arabeth said...

Also Dana. My Mom gave me my Dad's old cameras and there was a flash in there so I attached it to my camera and it actually worked. It's 20 years old! SO I have been experimenting with that. When I save the money going to invest in a speedlite 400 or 550. Very worth it for inside photos unless you raise your ISO which then works well also but sometimes can leave a little graininess. :)

Arabeth said...

Promise this will be my last comment. If you don't have photoshop try picnik.com. Its fun. Sign up for a yr. for $24. text me if you have any questions. 928.369.6804