for the past few months.
I told Braelyn that they were
Chip and Dale.
You know
Chip and Dale
from the cartoons.
We have all those old cartoons and every night
before Braelyn goes to bed she always
likes me to tell her an adventure of
Chip and Dale.

It's fun to watch them.
I think we counted five total that live in our piles of block.
They go from one pile of block to another.
Aren't they so CUTE!
Only bad thing about these little guys
is they love my
STRAWBERRIES.
They check everyday to see if they
are ready to steal off my plant.
They always get there before I do.
I told Braelyn that they were
Chip and Dale.
You know
Chip and Dale
from the cartoons.
We have all those old cartoons and every night
before Braelyn goes to bed she always
likes me to tell her an adventure of
Chip and Dale.
It's fun to watch them.
I think we counted five total that live in our piles of block.
They go from one pile of block to another.
is they love my
STRAWBERRIES.
They check everyday to see if they
are ready to steal off my plant.
They always get there before I do.
strawberries
off our plant.
They are so cute though.
1 comment:
Chip & Dale are sooo cute!!! How fun to have some friend in your back yard!!!
Post a Comment