Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hats of Kindergarten

Miss Spider Braelyn
I had no idea kindergarteners made so many crafts.
These are the hats that Brae has made every
Friday for the past month.
It cracks me up to see so many little kids with their
little hats on.

Braelyn Apple Seed


Cowgirl Braelyn



She is always so proud of the things she creates.
I am so glad she loves kindergarten sooo much!


Jeremy, Brae and I were in the car and Braelyn
tells us how she is doing the monkey bars at school.
She goes on to say how difficult they are
and that her friend said to her
"You can't do the monkey bars and I can."
Brae is telling us this and she said what should I say
back when she hurts my feelings.
Jeremy told her to say.
"Not my fault you are part monkey!"
I jumped in and said "Don't say that"
Brae said "That's not nice daddy."
I can just imagine what Jeremy was like as a kid.
Actually I don't imagine I live in his hometown and I
am constantly told
"Your married to Jeremy Brimhall??"
Then they laugh and always have a story to tell.

No comments: