At my house if you even mention
SHOTS
Braelyn will begin to scream, cry and
then she will
HIDE.
And you know Braelyn, she is a quiet, sweet little girl.
This is what I deal with since Braelyn got
stitches.
When we go to the Doctor she even hates to be
weighed (I don't blame her there) but that is
where it begins.
Then when the Dr. comes in she begins to cry.
She won't even let him look in her ears
or listen to her lungs and heart.
Last time we went to the Dr. for her kindergarten
shots it took 3 of us to hold her and give her the shots.
She only got three that day and I would come back
for the last shot.
So today I decided to go to the clinic to get her last shot.
I didn't tell her where we were going until we were
leaving and she began to cry.
So SAD.
So she said, "Mom I want you to get a shot too."
I said we will see.
So we got there and it is mostly for children's vaccinations.
I asked if I could get a shot too.
They looked at me funny.
Braelyn was happy when they said yes.
But I had to pay $30.
So I had to run to the bank and get cash.
Come back and Braelyn and I became SHOT BUDDIES.
We even did a pinky shake.
What I wouldn't do for my
BRAELYN.
Tonight Brae says to me
"Mom I'm so proud of you. You didn't even cry."
6 comments:
You're a good mom! So what did you get shot with? Did they give you some good drugs for that $30?
You by FAR get the mother of the year award!! Your so good to do that for her! Thats so sweet!
I got a booster of something. Tetanus I think. I wish it was something to make me lose some weight!
That is the best story I have heard in a long time.
Love, love, love your 'Hoping to Adopt' button!!!
I run when I hear the word shots too!
http://theprovidentwoman.com
Post a Comment