We loved it.
Jeremy's Mom went scouting for a new place to go.
This was a perfect place for multiple camper/tents.
Perfect for our big family!
GRAND KIDS
We were next to the water
so we got some little pool floats and the kids loved
going down the little rapids.
It was very shallow!
Jeremy still wanted to do it though.
The kids LOVED playing in the water!
cooked and ate them.
It was the whole reeling it in
with her princess fishing pole.
Even though there was no hook on it.
HORSE SHOE TOURNAMENT.
My mother in law is laughing at me.
I am not exaggerating when I say it is dangerous
to watch me play.
The family all knows to scoot there chairs back.
I am terrible at horse shoes.
Jeremy and I were the first ones out.
Jeremy's shoes got wet and he didn't have any other
shoes to wear except his boots.
So he just stayed near the camper cause he had no
shoes except his boots.
And he did NOT want to put those on.
Cause obviously he would look like a major redneck.
But he did anyway I talked him into it!
No comments:
Post a Comment