Monday, August 3, 2009

tOoTH fAiry

Braelyn has lost 2 teeth in the past
2 weeks.
The first one she was eating
cracklin oat bran and began to cough.
I knew it was her tooth.
She almost swallowed it!
The second one,
Jeremy tricked her into pulling it
herself.
If you knew how
much of a scaredy cat
she is,
you would know that was a big deal.
And the best thing is
that she believes in the
TOOTH FAIRY.
She asked before she went
to bed if the tooth fairy was a girl or boy,
how tall she is and of course
how much money would she be receiving.

5 comments:

Tifani said...

She is the cutest thing EVER!!! WOW the tooth fairy has been busy!! How Fun

Unknown said...

Jeremy's such a trickster! haha Glad she finally lost it! I bet she's so excited!

Unknown said...

that was actually me (Kassidi) not nathan

The Scott's said...

Loosing teeth is so excitng exspecially at her age when they seem to not stop falling out! I have all of the girls teeth. I thought of one day making them a tooth fairy pillow with all their teeth...may be kinda gross to others but i thought it would be way cool!! So how much did the tooth fairy bring????

Jeppesen Family said...

Arabeth, what camera do you have?