Friday, March 2, 2012

February Cell Phone Album

 These two pictures Brae and I are trying to tempt Jeremy to come home from work quicker.
My Visiting Teacher brought this over. Yum!
 Went to Mesa and visited my sister and we took Brae and Justin to the dollar movies. Brae loves to go places especially when we have other kids with us. So it was a treat and it was a treat for me because I got to spend time with my Sis.


Brae got a cavity filled and she had to get two shots which makes for a swollen half droopy sad face.
We hung out all day and spent time together making videos and having fun. Wow I miss her when she goes to school. She is the funnest little buddy.

Through a fly's eyes.
Really Brae just found a kaleidoscope and wondered what she would look like.

No comments: