You never know what will happen
with weather in Snowflake.
Last week we had tornado watch alerts.
I did see horizontal funnel clouds that never touched down after shopping at Bashas.
I have never seen anything like that before.
I thought...
What if had an actual tornado
hit our little town, anything can happen.
Then this week we had a wierd hail storm.
I went to pick Brae up from school it had begun to rain and when I got there Brae told me it was raining ice. I told her no I don't think so. Then as we were running back to the car I got hit in the face with a piece of ice. Then as we were driving home I couldn't hear a thing. We were yelling back and forth not being able to hear a thing because the sound of the hail hitting the car was sooo loud. Then we got home to see that it had looked like we had gotten snow.






No comments:
Post a Comment