Monday, September 5, 2011

day 139 iNdiAnA jUstin and hAwAii bRaElyN in the Maze of Doom... maybe just maze of CORN

I have never done the Willis Corn Maze before and it opened Labor Day Weekend so we went and gave it a try and it was so fun.
I think so anyways.
We were told it would take us a little over 30 minutes to get through it.
There is a choice of two routes.
First choice they give you a map where all the shapes are or you just get a strip of paper with shapes...NO Map. With kids we knew that it would be best to do the map and we were glad we did.
On our way...
Brought snacks and water.
Punching out our first shape... hoping to be able to get a sucker at the end.
Justin punching a shape.



Looking at our map, which way do we GO?

All done.
55 minutes later.



This maze is also haunted in October.
 I prefer the daytime MAZE.

No comments: