I love Brae's face in the first pic! Looking at all those yummy snow cones makes me want a Bahama Buck's! Do you know any good spots for something like that in San Diego? ;)
Good question Heather. I don't know I would have to ask Taz. He knows San Diego like the back of his hand. I don know where the best cinnamon roll I have ever ate in my whole life can be found. Adam Steak and Eggs. Yummy!
2 comments:
I love Brae's face in the first pic! Looking at all those yummy snow cones makes me want a Bahama Buck's! Do you know any good spots for something like that in San Diego? ;)
Good question Heather. I don't know I would have to ask Taz. He knows San Diego like the back of his hand. I don know where the best cinnamon roll I have ever ate in my whole life can be found. Adam Steak and Eggs. Yummy!
Post a Comment