we had a message.
My friend Jeannie called to invite Braelyn to a
LITTLE SISTER LUAU.
It was like 9:15 at night and I called her back and said
"YES, Braelyn would love to be Amanda's little sister"
Braelyn was ecstatic!
I was just grateful they thought of Braelyn.
When we talk about adoption in our house she always
wants an older sister.
Well she got her wish for a day!
Besides Yummy fruit kabobs to eat they also played some
Fun Games.
The LIMBO
Coconut, Coconut, BANANA!
(Duck, Duck, Goose)
FRUIT BASKET,
TREASURE HUNT,
RED ROVER,
SHARKS AND GUPPIES
and everytime Sis. BEck would say
ALOHA!
The girls began to dance!
Thanks for being such great
BIG sisters!
2 comments:
How fun! and what a fantastic idea. So, are you guys thinking of adopting an older child? Foster care maybe? Have you got things moving along?
No I wouldnt adopt an older child. I would adopt an older child but sometimes they need a lot of help emotionally and I dont know if I could do that. I would like to do that maybe when Braelyn is out of the house and all grown up. We are going to try to adopt a baby first.
We actually have our second interview tonight then we will do the homestudy.I can't believe you already have another baby. I hope that things go quickly now that we have most of our paperwork done.I see you enjoying your Lyla and it just encourages me.
Post a Comment