Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Adoption UPDATE

Just for those who didn't know we are looking for an
ADDITION to our
FAMILY.
We will be doing this through LDS Church Services.
We have all our paperwork done. whoo hoo!
That seemed to take us forever to do.
Medical Reports, Family Backgrounds and all kinds of other stuff.
So we are finally done with that and will have our HOME STUDY
week after next.
We will soon be certified to ADOPT!!!!
We are so super EXCITED!
We need your help. Help us by spreading the word.
We haven't launched our profile yet onto ITSABOUTLOVE .
We are working on it though.
I will let you know as soon as we do.
I'm thinking about making a different blog spot for that too!
We pray that we will find our baby very soon.
Pray for US!

5 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you! As soon as you get your profile up I will post a link from my blog as well to help get the word out!!

Arabeth said...

Thank you so much!

Paradise Found said...

You're in my prayers! What an exciting time! So glad for you to almost be thru with the certification process. Such a hurdle to get thru when you already know you're a fantastic family and just want to find your babies... Yay! I used weebly.com to create our adoption website (I've taken most of our info offline) but blogs work great also. It's really user friendly. I'm so happy for your family!!

Paradise Found said...

I would say just don't stress too much. We did our original about 4 years ago now, so I don't really remember except I was cleaning for like a week :) Since you already have Braelyn, your house is most definitely kid friendly. It really is simpler than the instructions make it out to be. Our problem when we went to recertify was that we'd moved into a new house and built a pool. Even though we had passed city codes with gates and things, the adoption codes were even more strict. We had to get a special ok for our glass pool fence. Also, we have windows that open differently so they double checked to make sure the latch was high out of kid's reach. Just be sure to lock up your firearms! :)Good luck and don't fret too much!

Jeppesen Family said...

yay! I want to do whatever I can to help!