Thursday, March 26, 2009

Braelyn playing her VIOLIN

Braelyn is learning to play the violin.

This is her first completed piece.

Twinkle Little Star Var. A.

She is perfecting it everyday

working on her posture, bow hold

and tone.

I'm so proud of Her!

4 comments:

Paradise Found said...

Adorable!! And brings back so many memories of learning the different variations to that song :) How old is Braelyn? She's very talented.

Arabeth said...

She just turned 5 today.

Tifani said...

She is adorable Arabeth, hey it's Tifani from safford. I found your blog through Becky's, I was just asking someone the other day how you were doing but I don't remember who it was. you have the cutest kids. Keep in touch my blog is cluffconstructionclan.blogspot.com. Those pictures of that tag bring back ALOT of memories. Thanks for sharing

Jeppesen Family said...

That's wonderful! I love her teensy violin! You are such a good mom introducing her so early. I need to get on the ball with Julia. We're still working on going potty in the toilet, though. One thing at a time :)
Tell Brae I give her two thumbs up!