Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeremy March 15th


Happy Birthday Jeremy!
He turned 31 March 15th.
Things I love about Jeremy. He is a hard worker.
He actually is a pretty good cook. This used to bother me cause after I
would cook something then I would catch him
seasoning or adding something to the dish.
I would get mad eventhough I knew it did taste better.
He is a PEACEMAKER.
When we get into an disagreement it will get real serious
and he will say some off the wall wierd thing or wrestle me to the ground.
I'm not sure why he does that but
we will both start laughing and the disagreement is quickly resolved.
I love his smile.
He ALWAYS puts Braelyn and I first.
He is GIVING.
He is the most thoughtful HUSBAND and DAD.
I could go on and on........
You are my handsome man and I am such a LUCKY girl!



3 comments:

Tifani said...

Hey thanks for posting,.I don't mind at all if you add me cause I'm going to add you to mine!!! Your family is adorable. Happy Belated Birthday to your Hubby!!!

Jeppesen Family said...

Happy Birthday, Jeremy! Sorry I forgot the Reeses!

H said...

Your list was so wonderful!!! Jeremy is one of a kind! I know I am late but Happy B-day Jeremy!