This is my brother Taz playing.
This may sound wierd but when my family
gets together there are always a few of us
that bring our violins.
My brother Fletcher will call me and
remind me to bring my violin.
I know what you are
thinking BOOORRRIINNG.
It really isn't.
All of my brothers and sisters play.
that I played when I was young.
Now it is Braelyn's violin.
She brought her violin this time to show her new
TALENT.
If you can believe it
they make violins 3 sizes smaller than this one.
Crazy Huh!
My brother Fletcher and I went to SW strings there
My brother Fletcher and I went to SW strings there
in Tucson. I am looking for a new violin.
Found one just need to save up.
It's amazing the difference the sounds of violins.
I also played with a $2,200 bow.
Don't think I will spend
that much on a bow though.


1 comment:
I think it's great that you all play! I play, but I'm the only one in my family that does... I'm hoping Miles and Masie will be interested in joining me :) What a talented family you have!
Post a Comment