Saturday, October 4, 2008

Family Time

As some of you may know my sister Paisley and I have been taking care of my Dad since his latest stroke last June 2007. It has been a learning experience but absolutely a wonderful blessing. I have a wonderful Dad so I have felt it to be a honor to take care of him. He has been able to celebrate his 60th birthday last October, seen his last son get married in the San Diego Temple, and hold his latest grandchild in his arms. I happened to get Dad back and his health turned for the worse. He has been here since end of August. I feel blessed to have his last days spent here. I also feel blessed to have family here, some to say their goodbyes and some to be here for when in his last moments come. So below are some of the things we have been doing to keep our hearts light.

2 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

I hope your family feels comfort at this hard time. Look like you guys have had a fun time togather. Ok your sister can draw so dang good. That is amazing!

Jeppesen Family said...

I'm so glad you updated! It's so great to hear how things are going! Your sister is your twin. I can't believe how much you look alike! Hope to hear more from you soon!