Did your sister seriously draw those? Seriously that is so amazing!!! That would seriously be sooo cool to have that on my side walk FOREVER!!!
Those drawings are so good! Julia would be in heaven if I could draw like that. She always wants me to draw princesses, but mine look more like scarecrows :)
Hey Arabeth we are so sorry about your Dad I hope you are doing ok! If you need us for anything let us know!!!!PS I LOVE your salsa! I have to get that recipe!!!Take care and if I can do anything let me know!Wendy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Did your sister seriously draw those? Seriously that is so amazing!!! That would seriously be sooo cool to have that on my side walk FOREVER!!!
Those drawings are so good! Julia would be in heaven if I could draw like that. She always wants me to draw princesses, but mine look more like scarecrows :)
Hey Arabeth we are so sorry about your Dad I hope you are doing ok! If you need us for anything let us know!!!!
PS I LOVE your salsa! I have to get that recipe!!!
Take care and if I can do anything let me know!
Wendy
Post a Comment