Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pottery Making for Kids?




 Pottery making for kids 8+ ?
I don't think so.
2 adults finally figured it out.
Actually just one ( Jeremy) I gave up.
 We thought if we could just set it up we would let Brae just do it. Not possible.
 Jeremy did the majority and Brae helped by pushing down the pedal to make the wheel go.
And of course made her usual silly faces.



 It was looking really good tell I tried to touch the top and Brae had long gone said goodbye and went to play with her dolls. So I tried to repair it and called Jeremy back to help and he wouldn't so this is what it ended up being the end result.

It dried for 2 days and Brae painted and decorated it.

1 comment:

Hyder Ali said...

It's a good idea in theory. Ha! At least she got to decorate it. Turned out super cute!