Sunday, February 5, 2012

Missing A Photo A day Challenge

I am missing the photo a day challenge eventhough I did not complete it successfully I felt an improvement in my photography. I describe myself as a hobbyist when it comes to photography. I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL. I enjoy learning. And have even contiplated if I want to take down my website and go back to having fun taking pictures of my own family. After the busy Christmas season I think I have pinned down what I really like to photograph and what I do not. So I'm thinking of specializing in just child photography and charging more for family photography. Who knows. But my muse continues to be my little darling. She found this raspberry in her after school snack that looked like a cute little HEART.  Little does she knows she is my little heart.  What would I do without her. LOVE HER!
I also LOve this month of LOVE!

No comments: