Braelyn has her own set of face paints and Jeremy always lets her paint on him. He says it's relaxing.
Those two crack me up.
Little Buddies that's what they are.
She drew moon and stars.
On a side note I have been training for a Ragnar Relay I'm doing and the PF Changs Half Marathon in January and I'm running my little heart out and who scares me? Jeremy as I'm running he comes up beside me and makes me scream and jump off the treadmill. So I think that is it then low and behold I'm relaxed and began to run again and all of a sudden in the little window there is Jeremy with a wolf's head hat and scares me again. He comes into the garage literally crying thinking he is so funny. I said I could get hurt and fall off the treadmill. His response was that he saw how I reacted the first time and knew I would do it again. He is so mean. I don't know why he likes to scare me so much. He says it's the expression on my face.


No comments:
Post a Comment