Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 91 Charly Chip

Yes, You may ask?
Are you crazy?
3 Dogs?
Yes. I'm Crazy
but we love our little
Charly Chip.
His first name was Chip
but everytime I got after him
it sounded like I was saying a bad word.
So I talked Brae into
 Charly since that is what they
 called him before we got him.
 Brae wanted to dress him in some clothes...
So we got this cute little shirt and he likes it!
When we first only had Buster, no Braelyn yet, we dressed him sweaters, Hawaiian and plain T-shirts.
Zoe was never dressed in clothes but Brae loves to carry Charly like a baby and loves that he is dressed so cute.


This is Brae's buddy Treavor holding Charly Chip.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I LOVE the name!

I'm so impressed with your daily postings and all your amazing pictures!

Arabeth said...

thanks!