Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 62 6pm LIGHT



I was supposed to take
 a large family picture
tonight at 6pm.
But the family had to cancel due to sports
and scheduling so hopefully weather permitting
we will be able to do it on Thursday.

But knowing I was going to be going
 out tonight for pictures at 6pm I was a little worried about quality of light so I talked in my model to help me out last night.
The deal was.....
As long as she didn't have to change
 her clothes and
pose like she wanted to
in all the pictures.
So it was a deal and at 5:55 we
left the house.
I have OCD so I had to
check this out so there were no surprises.
And found BEAUTIFUL LIGHT.

I like to be prepared.
What can I say....

2 comments:

Hyder Ali said...

She picked great poses! What a gorgeous girl, and fab photographer. :)

Arabeth said...

Thanks Heather!