Brae has been working on a report
about the TRICERATOPS.
Here she is writing her report.
I love to see how her writing has
gotten to just about PERFECT.
It was April 1st.
We were driving home talking about dinosaurs
and I asked her if she was a
carnivore or an herbivore.
She decided she was an herbivore
cause she liked eating fruits and vegetables.
When she said HERBIVORE
she said it HERB ivore like someones name Herb.
I corrected and told her silent H
and she said no I was wrong and I accepted with a smile.
She then called Jeremy and
said the same thing and he corrected her
and she said no its HERBivore.
Then she got off the phone .
ME: Brae Daddy is right its herbivore.
BRAE: It's HERBivore Mom PROMISE.
REally Mom it is.
APRILS FOOLS Just kidding it is herbivore.
I fooled you.
That was a good April Fools Huh.
Me: Yup sure was :)
An hour later she read me her report....
BRAE:
Triceratops is a three horned dinosaur.
It is a HERB ivore and lives in herds.....

No comments:
Post a Comment