Monday, June 14, 2010

HERE kiTTy, kiTTy!

  I've been an amatuer face painter for a couple years.
I will paint Braelyn's face when she asks and the occasional friend.
I usually stick to clowns, fish underwater, flowers, fairies and butterflies
 but I went to the wild side after looking at my friend Amy's blog
and decided to attempt a tiger.

I will be going to GIRLS CAMP soon
 and I need to practice my face painting skills
 because the paints are coming along.

I can only imagine what teenagers will be requesting.


Taylor




CRAZY CATS!

3 comments:

Jeppesen Family said...

Cute! You're so good! Julia always wants to get her face painted when we go to seaworld or dland, but I'm too cheap... It would be nice if I could do it for her like you!

Dana said...

That is seriously amazing. What a talent you have!

The Scott's said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!