Thursday, June 3, 2010

bRae Lost a TOOTH


She is quite impressed with herself!
Can you tell?
She pulled another tooth herself.

And boy did it bleed..
So much I began to get dizzy.

I have been known to pass out at the sight of blood.

I tried to remain calm.
She was so excited and asked me to take a picture.

I told her I had to sit down.
I sat for awhile then took these pictures.




Brae's new smile.


She told me after she pulled it out that the reason it took her so long to finally pull it 
(it was dangling for days)
was because she thought she would look dumb eventhough 
 I had kept telling her she would look extra cool.
 I walked away to the kitchen sink after our last discussion about 
just pulling it and
 she came up right behind me and said
 LOOK MOM, I DID IT!
There she was cute,
 cool and
 toothless!

1 comment:

Paradise Found said...

Awesome photos! What a great memory you captured so beautifully. Why does she have the face art? I think she looks amazing without the tooth :)