Monday, November 9, 2009

My DandyLION has a dandelion

Braelyn found a dandelion to make a wish on.
She is running to me to show it off.

 
Making a wish and hoping it will come true.
I already know what her wish is....
a baby.

I knew it before she told me me.


 I was right.




When filling out our adoption questionaire for
itsaboutlove.org.
When asked what Jeremy's favorite flower was he
said the
dandelion.
I'm not sure if he was kidding or not.

Another thing you may not know about Jeremy
is that he loves
SUNSETS.

I remember when Jeremy and I were dating and he
would go pick up the film he had shot.
I would look at the pictures and half of the pictures
were of sunsets.

I never cared too much for sunsets, but up here I
notice that the sun sets so beautifully.
SUNSETS and DANDELIONS
Just some of the Lord's most beautiful ideas.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Awesome photo Arabeth! Why are you just teasing us with the wedding photos? I want to see more!

Arabeth said...

Thank you Dana, I am thinking about creating another blog for pictures that I take. I don't know about you but I love to just look at photography and I think I remember you saying and also doing some cute photo sessions with your own kids. It's just fun. Anyways thanks for your comment.

Wendy said...

Such sweet photos of Braelyn. How lucky that you have a beautiful daughter who looks like you to take pictures of!

I think of you often and keep hoping for that dandelion wish for you too!