Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Braelyn
got her ears pierced.
It was quite the event.
We went to Mesa and while I was out working Jeremy called to say
that Braelyn was ready to get her ears pierced.
I had heard this before but she usually would change her mind.
This time she was ready so we wen o the mall into Merle Norman.
There was another little girl there also getting her ears pierced.
I guess she wasn't really little, she was probably 8 or 9 years old.
When they were prepping the other little girl to get her ears pierced
 Jeremy quickly took Braelyn out into the mall.
Which was good because
when the girl got her ears pierced she yelped and began to cry.
Then I started to get nervous for Braelyn.
Jeremy brought Braelyn back into the store and
Braelyn looked over at the other little girl crying.
She looked a tiny bit uneasy.
Then they got her up on the stool and
 I held her hands and talked about all the cool earrings she could wear.
Then before she knew it she had pierced ears.
More than anything it startled her.
Then she couldn't believe it and Jeremy took her to the mirror.
She was so happy.
Then she says
Mom, I didn't even scream
 and I didn't even
hold my breath.

I'm so glad it is over and of course I didn't bring my camera.
So I didn't capture the moment darnit.

Now she has been wearing her hair back so everyone can see her
beautiful diamond earrings.

1 comment:

Paradise Found said...

Are you going to be in the Phx area again in the near future???? I would love to have you take our family photos... if you happen to be coming this direction in the next week or 2? No worries if you're not, but the guy that usually does ours is now too expensive for my budget.