Tuesday, July 21, 2009

San Diego ZOO

I love this Zoo because their is so much shade as

you walk around all day.

I also love this zoo because the keepers keep the

all the different habitats clean.

Braelyn after turning into a beautiful BUTTERFLY.

Braelyn saw that you could get your face

painted and couldn't wait til after lunch to get it done.

She held so still.


We couldn't leave without Julia getting one too!

Julia proud of her pink heart



The cutest caterpillar and Butterfly I have ever seen!


I love this picture of a snake eating lunch.

A mouse.


Braelyn loved the snakes but what she really wants is

a LIZARD.



Jeremy and Brae


Kassidi and Julia


Cutie Mason, Kassid's son

playing in the little kids play area.

He has such beautiful eyes.

We were tempted to steal him he is such a

happy little guy!



No comments: