Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Sweet Valentine

Braelyn has improved so much this year in her
writing skills. Last year it took her no lie almost 2
hours to write all her valentines out for school.
This year 25 minutes.
She was sounding out all the letters and names.
(You can see her lips.)

I just told her what letter and she wrote them out.

I am so proud of my little Valentine.


2 comments:

Jeppesen Family said...

Great job, Brae! You're awesome! Julia wanted to write her own out and just drew little circles, so I had to do it for her :)
Arabeth, how do you get the update times under your list of other peoples' blogs?

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

I'm sorry! I stalked your blog through the Mccullough family. She is best friends with a good friend of mine.
I know we must be related some how!
The fact that you are going to adopt is what caught my interest because I have adopted. I would love for you to read my stories. After you goto my main blog, Click on the picture of my Three miracle kids on the side.
I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog. I would love to hear your stories!