I'm sorry! I stalked your blog through the Mccullough family. She is best friends with a good friend of mine. I know we must be related some how! The fact that you are going to adopt is what caught my interest because I have adopted. I would love for you to read my stories. After you goto my main blog, Click on the picture of my Three miracle kids on the side. I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog. I would love to hear your stories!
2 comments:
Brae won't EVER not look cute with frosting on her face :)
I'm sorry! I stalked your blog through the Mccullough family. She is best friends with a good friend of mine.
I know we must be related some how!
The fact that you are going to adopt is what caught my interest because I have adopted. I would love for you to read my stories. After you goto my main blog, Click on the picture of my Three miracle kids on the side.
I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog. I would love to hear your stories!
Post a Comment