OK,
So I know what you are thinking... Coupons.
So What???
I just got back from Bashas.
I spent
$55.25.
I
Saved
$61.55!!!
I have never clipped one coupon, I don't have to.
I go to http://www.thecouponclippers.com/ and they clip them.
I buy them for 5 cents and they send them to me.
They have a great variey and Ithink every MOnday they have new ones.
Plus they are coupons that I actually use...
Dog food,cleaning supplies,all kinds of foods that I actually eat.
So I then check for deals at Bashas and use my coupons so like today I bought Joy dish soap they are usually 1.96 I walked out with them today for $.60. I bought Skippy Pb usually 2.89 I got them for 1.09!
Great way to stock your pantry!
3 comments:
Sweet! I need to start that!
That is awesome!
Isn't it fun? I LOVE couponing and saving money. My personal best is $58.00 worth of groceries for $2.95. It's seriously addicting.
Post a Comment