Yes, today is my 30th. It started off great with a call from my brother Taz, who had his second child this morning at 8:30. TATUM OLIVIA. Then I was picked up by my visiting teachers Amy and Cheree and taken out to eat which ended up being a surprise birthday party. Wow. I wouldn't think that anyone would come for little o me but was pleasantly surprised. I feel blessed to have such great friends. So that was great then dinner and movie with Jeremy. And of course was spoiled with lots of gifts. So what a great day!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Arabeth!!! I wish I would've known, I would've loved to have been at the lunch for you!
I think you are an incredible person and very strong!! Im glad we have become friends! Hang in there, I can't imagine how hard this has all been for you but you will be stronger then you ever thought you could be when the dust settles! Let me know if I can do anything for you!
Love ya!
Happy late birthday!!! Sounds like you had a good one! The saying that you want. Do you want it on a board? How tall and Long do you want the board? Then I can give you a price!
Post a Comment