Monday, June 16, 2008

WHATS IN YOUR WALLET?????

I have been BAGGED -TAGGED by my friend Brooke. I am going to tell you the contents of my purse. Lets start with first my black purse. Then I have reciepts, shopping lists, scrap paper, a notepad that I took from the Marriott. I have two lotions cause you can never have enough of lotion. I had antibacterial lotion but Brae used it all up. She said she needed it for her legs. I have my orbit gum, my favorite Clinque Lip GLoss in Stellar Plum, my roll on clinque perfume. I have 2 hair barrettes and crayons for Brae. And now I know where all the pens go in the house they are in my purse! And of course my cell phone.




On top of the notepad is a charm that Braelyn made me for Mother's Day. I didn't know quite what I was supposed to do with it but my friend Brooke attached it to her purse and I thought that was perfect. So now Braelyn is very proud of it and reminds me all the time that she made that. I love it! So now I am BAG- TAGGING Kassidi and Laurie. I will be looking on your blogs to see WHATS IN YOUR WALLET??????

3 comments:

BrookeNaomi said...

Way to go girlie! That makes me laugh that Braelynn used up all of your "germ killer" as Taylor calls it, on her legs. That is halarious.
Brooke

Logan & Lindy said...

Hello Cousin! Hey its Lindy. Thats awesome you have a blog!!! I am exited to see whats going on. Seriously the only time I see you is at the Taco party. My blog is private email me so I can invite you to see my blog! Thanks!
loganlindy@gmail.com

Jeppesen Family said...

Ok, I'll do it, but I have so much crap in my purse! How do you get away with carrying areound so little?
Also, congrats on eight years! And on Friday the 13th! You guys are awesome! Way to go for a happy marriage :)