Braelyn is all dressed up and very excited to go to her first private dance lesson. She is learning tap and ballet. Braelyn calls it learning the taps. She enjoyed her first lesson and followed direction very well. She looks so cute all dressed up!
3 comments:
She does look so cute! I can't belive how tall she's getting! You'll have to post a video of her dancing on your blog :)
You didn't say no tag backs, so I tagged you back :) Check my blog
Hey Arabeth! I just found your blog from Lindy's and thought I'd pop in and say hi. In case you don't recognize me I'm Jeremy's cousin Sarah.. Kathy's niece. Braelyn is so stinkin' cute! She's a good combination of both of you. Anyway, keep in touch and tell that crazy cousin of mine I said hi. I remember how attached he always used to be to dogs...lol. Take care!
Post a Comment