Saturday, April 5, 2008
Bad News For Jeremy
Jeremy and I have set a goal to run a half marathon at Disney World in Jan 2009. Jeremy bought me a treadmill so I could begin training now for it and I have been telling Jeremy he should probably begin running too but he says he will wait til closer to the marathon. He said, "Don't be mad when I leave you behind." I said we will see. We were talking to a friend the other day and Jeremy was saying how hard could it possibly be to run a half marathon and I said it's 13 miles long and you need to train so you don't injure yourself. He said " what? 13 miles." I said "Yes 13 miles, how long did you think it was" He said, " 3 miles". He thought a full marathon was 6 miles. So now Jeremy is going to start training now. He probably knows I will be leaving him behind otherwise. Good thing he didn't find out that whole length of the race thing on the day of the race.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh dear Jeremy, you make me laugh! Why do you think it's such an accomplishment for people? 3 miles? Silly boy. I'm proud of you guys for making that goal, though. I don't know if I could do it!!! Maybe I'll try and do it Jan 2010. That would give me plenty of time to train :)
Post a Comment