I get home from Montessori to find this guy at my front door. At about 3am I heard what seemed to be a rooster cockadoodling. Seemed right next to the window but I couldn't ever see anything outside. Then I got home from school and there he was staring me down. When I was getting close to take this picture right, he chased me into my garage. Scared the crap out of me! So I called around to see if he belonged to anyone. No one knew. Jeremy wanted me to let the dogs out to kill him, but I didn't have the heart to do it. So my neighbor Amy said to go out there and make a ruckus and throw something at it. That the rooster would for leave. So I got a rock went outside my front door and there he was, I yelled at him and threw my rock at him. Before I knew it he started to charge and chased me back into my house and flew up to attack me and I shut the door and he hit my door. And ....I missed , I didn't even get him with my rock. I was to busy throw screaming.
Later I found out he belonged to a neighbor way down the road and they said we could keep him, that he was the meanest rooster ever.
You think?
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Loved the imagery.
Post a Comment