Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 211 Merry Christmas!

This is my Mom's Nativity.
It is the most beautiful Nativity I have ever seen.
I didn't have my own Nativity and I have been on the look out for years for one that I loved as much as I love this one.
This year I received this and my search for the perfect Nativity has ended.
Thanks Mom!
The pictures don't quite capture the full beauty.




I hope it has been a Merry Christmas for you all.
We had a very Merry Christmas.

~7am Brae wakes us up and
we convinced her to
sleep 15 more minutes.
~ 7:15 Santa has come
We open our gifts.
~ 8 Eat breakfast and get ready for church
~ 8:40 Leave for church
I'm in the choir and also playing
the First Noel with a String Quartet
~ 9 Sacrament Meeting
Enjoyed the Christmas Program
of just Beautiful Music
~ 10:30 Arrive home play with gifts
~ 12 Make Salsa
~2 Take a needed Nap
~ 4 Deliver Salsa to Jeremy's Home Teaching Families and visit his Dad
~6 Come Home and Cook Chicken Cordon Bleu with Mashed Red Potatoes and Ceasar Salad
~ 8 Play dolls with Brae
~ 9 Bed Time....zzzzzzzzz

No comments: