I would say a cup of joe but we don't drink coffee in our home but we do enjoy a cup of moe (hot chocolate with a little french vanilla creamer and a few marshmallows). It was a great day busy but great. I get a little emotional on this day because my Dad passed away 3 years ago on this day and I always think about him extra this week. But it was also a special day because Braelyn's friend Baylee got baptized. Now Braelyn is really excited about her baptism which is not far away. Braelyn while we were seating listening to the Holy Ghost talk whispers "Mom, I'm really thirsty." My reply was of course you are going to have to wait. But we were driving home from the baptism she says, "Mom, watching Baylee get baptized made me really thirsty." She makes me smile. Not too much longer and it will be Brae's turn to get baptized.

No comments:
Post a Comment