Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 117 The end of summer

I love roses... ahhhhh.
Anyways school starts tomorrow, I cant believe it. Summer came and went.
 I'm not signing Brae up for any extracurricular activities except for Piano. Other than that she and I will create a cook book together and we will give it as a Christmas present to my family. 
I'm cutting out stuff that we don't really need to do.
I've been bad about signing her up for so many things when really she just wants to be home with me or playing with friends. I am not going to over schedule our lives and just thinking about it makes me take a deep sigh.  I want to enjoy the holidays fully, I want to enjoy the changing of the seasons, I want to have more quality family time. I want to make new holiday traditions.
I want to enjoy my life.

No comments: