Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Midnight Fairy

 Just in case you don't know what a midnight fairy is...
it is a fairy that creates stars.
Brae really got into her costume and told me how to paint her
face and everything.
It sure was cold out but Braelyn and Jeremy managed to
go door to door to fill up her purple jack-o-laturn.

So SPARKLY!

3 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

Soo pretty! I love her makeup! You are GOOD!!

Paradise Found said...

She's into the little details, huh. Fabulous costume. I didn't know what a midnight fairy was. BTW, love her haunted house. I think we made the same kit, but when I went to "clean" off the sprinkles over the sink, the whole thing fell apart and broke in the sink. It really looked haunted after that :(

Arabeth said...

Thanks Lindy! And Emrie the trick to keeping it together is having the icing a little dry when putting the actual house together and then add water a little water when you ice it. But I'm sure yours was super cute and extra haunted! :)