Braelyn riding her bike down one of the many paths I remember riding down following Fletcher or my older sister. Good times.
Braelyn my serious monkey.
At the bay at sunset.
Every night you can see fireworks at Sea World across the bay.
![]() |
| Family Pictures |
Tatum throwing sand in everyones face.
Halie feeling the peace at the ocean.................................................Talley looking cute.
Alyssa and Alicia
Sisters are the best!
Jorisen and Kayle
LAst time we were all here was for their wedding August 2008.
Jorisen and Kayle
LAst time we were all here was for their wedding August 2008.
On our way to
Moo Time Creamery
Bjornn and his many faces....
I promised Jorisen that this would be the last photo for the day...
Not sure if this tastes really GOOD ore Really BaD!
Brae and Talley
Jeremy taking it easy.
So I lied and Jorisen is a little preturbed.
Love you Jorisen. :)
If your happy and you know it eat you ice cream.....
Going back to the camper.





































2 comments:
That's one of my fav places to go in San Deigo. So quaint and perfect!
I agrew with you Dana. It is so perfect. One of my favoirtes to go. :)
Post a Comment