Monday, May 24, 2010

President Monson HIGH FIVES Talley

The Gila Valley Temple
I took Braelyn to the Open House a couple of weeks ago.
What a neat experience to go there with her.
I sat with her in the Celestial Room.
 As we walked in that
room Brae didn't at first notice the beautiful chandelier.
 I looked at her until she noticed it.
The look on her face was absolute enchantment.
 She just pointed and whispered "WOW!"
I think it is my favorite temple.
SO special.
I hope she always remembers that forever and ever
 and strives to return there someday.




My little niece Talley with President Monson.

It was happenstance that my brother
 and his family and some other families got to meet
 Pres. Monson, Pres. Eyring and Elder Holland.
They were hoping to see him pass by but had no idea that
they actually would.

Read here.


Pretty Cool!

No comments: