My little brother Taz's daughter
Tatum had surgery on her heart last week.
Taz and his wife Halie are both nurses and understood everything
that was going to happen.
They are so strong.
Tatum did so well.
Jeremy, Brae and I went to see Tatum at the hospital in Tucson.
Braelyn was so scared for her little cousin.
I can't even imagine what parents go through when a child
is sick with something serious like this.
Constant worry.
I just admire my brother and his wife.
Such good parents.
I just love them.
I am so grateful for family.
I love my family.
This is my brother Taz and his wife Halie and their two cute kids Talley and Tatum.
Some people have said to me.
Braelyn is so sweet why try to have any more kids.
Your life is great.
Don't do it.
Don't adopt.
But for me.
I think of all the great times that I have with my family.
Things that we have been through as brothers and sisters.
I want her to experience that.
I want her to experience that.
I couldn't imagine not having them.
So grateful for family!

1 comment:
Your life is great! And it is so right to add some more greatness through adoption. Besides, only you, your husband, and your daughter know what is best. People thought I was crazy thinking I needed another baby so soon after Masie was born.... if I didn't have those feelings, we wouldn't have been in place to receive Lyla. I love adoption. Bless you!
Post a Comment