Braelyn has been so excited for this day to come since the last day of school. Braelyn, Baylee and Cambria This has been a great experience for Braelyn. She learns and grows everyday.
She's too young for school! I can't believe she's growing up! I'm so happy for her! Looks like fun in San Diego! Tell Jorison Congrats! That's awesome! I wish we got sealed in the San Diego temple (then it wouldn't have been so blasted hot when we came outside!!) I miss you guys! Call me when you get a chance, since you don't answer when I call :) haha, I'm just teasing you. Love you!
I don't know how I found you, but I did. You have such a beautiful family. This is such a great way to keep in touch. Feel free to check us out too! Dana (Larson) Wright dwrightfamily.blogspot.com
2 comments:
She's too young for school! I can't believe she's growing up! I'm so happy for her!
Looks like fun in San Diego! Tell Jorison Congrats! That's awesome! I wish we got sealed in the San Diego temple (then it wouldn't have been so blasted hot when we came outside!!)
I miss you guys! Call me when you get a chance, since you don't answer when I call :) haha, I'm just teasing you. Love you!
I don't know how I found you, but I did. You have such a beautiful family. This is such a great way to keep in touch. Feel free to check us out too!
Dana (Larson) Wright
dwrightfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment